- Can we meet with you beforw the wedding? – Absolutely, we love to meet with our clients before the wedding.This way we can get to know each other, go over products, and make sure we have a productive timeline for you special day.
- How does your pricing work ? – We custom tailor our services and products for each client. We can accomodate the most simple intimate wedding to the most elaborate affair.
- How many photographs do you take at a wedding ? - We do not limit the amount of photographs taken at a wedding. We make sure our events are extremely well documented.
- What kind of cameras do you use ? - We are a fully digital studio using only state of art digital SLR cameras and equipment. We use all prime lenses which allows us to capture important moments in the most critical lighting situations.
- How many photographers so you take to an event ? – This is also custom tailored. We have a grat team of professional photographers and assistants available to accommodate the needs of our clients.
- Do you have back-up equipment and photographers ? – All of our back-up cameras are the same state of the art quality digital SLR as our primary cameras. We have a team of very professional photographers who have been extensively trained to shoot the same style of photography that Bob Photo Town is known for.
- Can we have the digital files? – Yes, we provide our clients with a copy of the high resolution digital files with printing rights for personal use. Bob PhotoTown retins copyrights of all images.
- Do you watermark your images ? – No, we do not watermark our images.
- Can we choose the photos for our album ? – Yes, our wedding books are beautifully designed representations of you wedding day. We absolutely want your input on your favorite images and memories.
- Can we make changes to the album design? – Yes, you will be able to view your album design on your client viewing area on you website prior to printing. You will then have the opportunity to make changes.